Thursday, November 26, 2009

A walk in the evening...

My first real evening out with my new cam.. 14th March 09 started taking a walk and tried to click some random snaps..






Snaps taken at f5.3 Shutter 400 ISO
I was clicking away at the trees and ground trying to get a sillhoette of the bare branches against the setting sun. (uploaded snaps are not edited/cropped)
Thats when my friend Mani suggested trying motion blur snaps of the cars passing by. After initial failures, finally I managed to get the following two beauties :)




I really love the way the radiator grill is crystal clear.
Both snaps taken at f4.5 Shutter Speed 25 for the blur.Set an ISO of 400 to compensate for the darkness around.
The key to taking the blur was to start following the subject before you actually click and just click along the way :)
The above snaps made the half n hour walk really worth it...

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff. Liked all snaps you have taken.
    Purple fireworks I found astounding.

    Evening landscapes does carry a lot of air in 'em.

    Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work.. amazing.. did u attend any photography course...

    ReplyDelete